This is the first real post on Alles Paper. Alles Paper is our blogging service that's probably going to fail. It's designed to be really simple - you just sign in with your AllesID (and you'll be automatically signed in if you've already done so on alles.cx. Blog posts are written in markdown, and you must enter the url of the main image, which will be displayed on the card. I think the design is quite nice.
You can edit posts or delete them, and see people's profile. On the homepage, you can see the 30 most recent posts on the network. You can also like posts on the site. However, we don't force you to use our site. Say you don't want to be part of the "network", you can use Paper as a CMS and show the posts on your own site. I'm planning to do this for my personal site, which I currently use Ghost + Next.js for. The relevant api endpoints are
https://paper.alles.cx/api/v1/post/archie/paper, but we'll write a guide for this soon.
This section will be updated when the rules change
Okay, with every network, we have to have some rules, so I'll set these out now:
- We don't allow racist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic, ageist, antisemitic or any other discriminatory content
- No encouraging violence or abusive behavior
- No NSFW content (eg. pornography)
- No spreading fake news
- No spam, or using images that make the site difficult to interact with
- No linking to anything that violates these rules
- Try to be nice and enjoy yourself!
(These rules also apply to images)
If you'd like to discuss the platform, join our discord server.
if (user.developer) console.log("btw we support code highlighting");